Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Silverbird Home Care Services, LLC is implementing its policy on emergency preparedness and plans for our Participants/Clients to ensure they are safe while we deliver services to them at a time like this.
We advise that our Staff and Clients follow the CDC guidelines on:
How to protect yourself (please read more from CDC website)
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- How to protect yourself (please read more from CDC website)
- Wear your face mask always, especially in public places
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Stay home: Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, or have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.
- Avoid public transportation: Avoid using any public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
IF YOU NEED CARE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST ONLINE OR CALL US at 267-686-1350. We’ll do our best with the resources we have to help you during this Coronavirus pandemic. If you’re looking for a job, please submit your application online or call 215-635-1078, you can leave a voice message, and someone will get back to you.
THE OFFICE IS OPEN, BUT YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO COME IN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.